Concepts can export a drawing in the following formats:
- JPG - 72dpi on iPad / iPhone; 150dpi on iPad Pro
- PNG - 150dpi on iPad / iPhone or 300dpi+ with transparency; 300dpi and 600dpi on iPad Pro
- SVG - an open-standard vector format. Not all SVG formats are the same, however, so be prepared for inconsistencies between apps.
- DXF - a widely-supported CAD format created by Autodesk.
- PSD (Photoshop) - with Layers, requires an Adobe Creative Cloud account.
- PDF - both High-Res Flattened (maintaining look+feel) and simplified Vector paths (including basic, variable-width strokes).
- CPT (Concepts native), which gives you a link that allows you to transfer complete drawings between devices and to other people for further editing.
If we're missing a format you'd like to see, let us know!